What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site or filling your forms or comment on the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your data is important to us, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website www.realcashier.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. Information is used to customize our web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. But this does not include when discloser of your personal data is made in good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Realcashier
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business or servicing you only so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential
Links to Other sites